Hi. We are YASTA - the Yarmouth and Acadian Shores Tourism Association. Nice to meet you.
We’re a non-profit organization that promotes tourism activities within the Yarmouth & Acadian Shores region of Nova Scotia. That means we aim to lead tourism development through product development and marketing. Basically, we love where we’re from. And we want the world to see why.
To that end, we create and promote authentic experiences and products that tell the stories of Yarmouth & Acadian Shores.
And if we do our job well, the region should see tourism and economic growth. Some of the ways we measure our success include:
- The number of room nights sold throughout the region
- Visitation numbers to attractions and events
- Increased web and social media traffic and engagement
We are comprised of a small, but dedicated staff and a board of directors drawn from leaders throughout the region, including tourism industry operators and municipal councillors. They’re all pretty big deals (but you’d never know it to meet them).
If you need our help or have questions about the association, talk to Neil.
Or drop by our offices:
Yarmouth and Acadian Shores Tourism Association
Municipal building 932
P.O. Box 198
Route #1, Hebron, Nova Scotia
To learn more about our municipal partners, please visit them online at:
- Municipality of the District of Argyle at: munargyle.com
- Municipality of the District of Yarmouth at: district.yarmouth.ns.ca
- The Town of Yarmouth at: townofyarmouth.ca